- 300mg -
Horse Chestnut, is an oily herb used to treat venous insufficiency, varicose veins, menstrual cramps, swelling due to poor circulation, phlebitis, hemorrhoids, dermatitis, eczema, general skin inflammation, heavy and painfull legs.
- Varicose veins;
- Poor circulation, heavy and sore leg sensation;
- Improves elasticity of blood vessels;
It has the following properties:
- Increases capillary resistance, having venotonic properties;
- Anti-inflammatory action, reducing permeability and capillary fragility;
- Useful in chronic venous insufficiency;
- In case of tired legs;
- Treatment of varicose veins;
- In case of hemorrhoids;
- Externally, in case of muscle pain, neuralgia and varicose veins.
Horse Chestnut 300mg.
1 tablet 3 times daily after meals.
Do not use in case of pregnancy and lactation. Not recommended for children under 10 years. In some individuals it may cause transient nausea and stomach discomfort. Not for use by individuals with liver problems or kidney failure. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Store in a dry, cool and dark place. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Do not take in case of hypersensitivity to one of its components.
Presentation: Bottle with 90 Tablets.